hella yeah im back!so I didnt post new posts abauot my goddamn life and now,BAM! im back :D
so i've been really busy with pmr,boys,drawing,having troubles with myself,kena marah dengan cikgu tuisyen and so on,but hey do you even bother to know?
*WELL IF YOU'RE READING MY BLOG,I GUESS YOU DO
1st pmr was har like hell.Didnt study well ,to get 8 A's and haaaaaahhh
i dont want to talk about it.
2nd its the school holly peeps! im happy,but are you?went to PEA DEE with my crazyyetinsane cousin,*DIKYA I FUCKIN LOVEY YOU got to see some black guy tryin to get our attention(erkgh)while at the beach.and not to be forgetting,having our skin got cooked and getting facepoped,RIGHT DIKYA?
3RD, i broke my friend's heart again with what has happened,sorry babe.please forgive me,i was confused at the time:(
4RD, i was shouted at the stupid kumon center,(sheshhh that lousy woman,go die lah)as my lil brother says"KUMAN BUKAN KUMON"haha funny eh?and as i say this,my teen angst is just about to explode when my fellow little brother said"chillah kakak,ni baru mula-mula,lama-lama okaylah",and at that night i had my official(yes official people!) NERVOUS BREAKDOWN FROM THE PAST YEARS OF MY GODDAMN LIFE.And so,i felt misrable and all,but then again i guess its okay to have that kind of thing once in a TEEN LIFE.
WELL I GUESS THATS FOR NOW,IF IM RAJIN,I'LL CONTINUE WITH THE GRANDMOTHERSTORY AGAIN.FOR NOW,TOODLES!
No comments:
Post a Comment